Event Time and Date
Thursday, March 23 2017, 6:00 PM to Sunday, April 30 2017, 7:00 PM
- Classes begin on March 23rd with 2 sessions per week (Thursday and Sunday).
- The last session will be held on April 30th.
- Theoretical sessions will be held at CMU and pool sessions will be held at Chatham University.
- The cost for this course is $495.
- The maximum number of participants is 14.
- Participants at previous Try Scuba events have priority if available spots fill up.
- You can buy the personal gear (mask, snorkel, fins) on your own, or you can rent the gear for an additional $50. If you rent the gear now and later decide that you want to buy your own gear, the $50 will be deducted from the price of your gear if you purchase from Divehards International.
- All other essential gear is included and will be provided for you.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required by March 17th to guarantee your spot in the course.
- The Plaid Dog Divers are coordinators of this event only; Divehards International is the NAUI-certified Dive Center conducting the training. All fees go to Divehards International.
- The detailed course schedule and explanation of fees can be found under the "Documents" tab on our Bridge page.
- Email James if you have questions.
Chatham University Athletics and Fitness Center
Woodland Road, Pittsburgh, PA